Skip to main content

41 2002 ford explorer window regulator diagram

My 2002 Ford Explorer with ~80,000 miles has left me stranded 3 times in the last 1.5 years. No battery issue, always enough fuel. Regularly maintained. Each time, after some time passed, the car would start again, but I want to try to get rid of this problem. The situations: 1. After being parked at a store for about 1 hour, it would crank but the engine wouldn't start. Kind of like what would happen if you turned on the ignition, released the key too quickly, and the engine stalls. Unsuccessf... The weird thing is that it only happens on occasion. If it was a fuse burnt out, I figured it would do it every single time, but maybe I'm wrong.

So Ive been struggling trying to find any info on this. 2012 ford focus, window will go down, struggles to come back up unless assisted. Dealt with this on an older vehicle, replacing motor + regulator assembly helped and did the job. Looking for replacements, I'm seeing options like with/without anti-pinch, w/wo one touch open, and 2 vs 6 pin connectors. Also, if it has anti-pinch would I be okay replacing it with a motor without anti-pinch?

2002 ford explorer window regulator diagram

2002 ford explorer window regulator diagram

Isuzu Amigo Rebuild My father rebuilds a 1989 Isuzu Amigo. Enjoy! If you hear a rumbling hammer strike the screwdriver in each rag into the plug while you move the u wheel firmly Had my rear window shatter today. 23° today and about 3 minutes into my drive my window completely shattered. Anyone in here have this happen to them? 2017 Chevy Malibu 4cyl EXHAUST w/ MUFFLER DELETE! WANT A CHEVY BOW TIE EXHAUST TIP? CLICK THE LINK BELOW! https://amzn.to/3mRoUQS 2017 Chevy Malibu 4cyl … Either metal or plasti

2002 ford explorer window regulator diagram. Hello ​ I've got a 2002 Ford Explorer RWD with the 5 speed automatic. ​ Just today I was driving on the highway and it had a few hard shifts in a row going into overdrive. Hasn't happened before today. ​ I've researched and know that there are common issues with the valve body and shift solenoids. Is there anything else it could be? I will be ordering parts tonight, but I will still need to drive it to work until they arrive. ​ What issues c... So I took my 02 Explorer into the shop to check a service engine soon code. The only problems I've been having with the car are slight idling and once in a while it powers down at stop lights. My mechanic said it had 5 codes which suggested to him an air intake problem common in older model fords. I love this car. It has been incredibly reliable until now. Any advice on what the problem is and whether I should fix it or let the car go? My mechanic estimated 1000-1500, but said I should take it t... My 2002 explorer XLT is in need of a new window regulator, the only regulators I can find for the XLT model are made to fit with a Bosch window motor. The twist is my explorer has a Siemens motor with a different mount pattern and the only regulators I can find capable of mounting a Siemens motor are made for the Eddie Bauer Edition model. Does anyone know if that regulator will fit my truck? Its a 4 day waiting time for the new regulator plus extra shipping since its being transported cross cou... I’ve got a family member with a 2002 explorer (200k miles) with a bad transmission. Considering swapping the transmission myself or having it rebuilt and using for a weekend driver as it’s in great shape body and interior wise. My question is would you find this worth it? Anyone out there familiar with the 4.0l engine and transmission reliability or done their own maintenance? Transmission cost $1.2k - 1.5k for rebuilt or getting the bad one rebuilt.

I was having a hard time clearing some codes for my check engine light so I ended up unplugging the negative terminal and waiting 5 minutes for all power to drain. It's got the check engine light cleared but Now I have no power windows no dome lights and my 4 by 4 lights keep flashing at me. I have obviously checked all fuses. If you need more information just ask I'm writing this as I'm driving home hoping the old girl makes it. If some of this don't make sense I'm using voice to text since I... About half the time I crank the engine it will have a bit of an issue starting and then idles fine after a few seconds. The other half it starts up like a charm. I've done everything but change the injectors and fuel pump literally. Might this live data provide any clues? IDLE JUST AFTER STARTUP LOAD\_PCT: 27.5% ECT : 187 F SHRTFT1 : 1.6% LONGFT1: -7% SHRTFT2 : 2.3% LONGFT1: -2.3% RPM: 787 VSS: 0 SPARKADV: 12.5 IAT: 97 F MAF: 0.01 b/s TP: 15.7% 02SLOC: B1 S1 2-- B2 S1 2 O2B1S1: ... Hello ​ I've got a 2002 Ford Explorer RWD with the 5 speed automatic. ​ Just today I was driving on the highway and it had a few hard shifts in a row going into overdrive. Hasn't happened before today. ​ I've researched and know that there are common issues with the valve body and shift solenoids. Is there anything else it could be? I will be ordering parts tonight, but I will still need to drive it to work until they arrive. ​ What issues c... Suspension tool for Ford Mustang, Cougar, Torino, Falcon, Episode 8 Manic Mechanic Make your own tool to work on your 1965-73 Mustang, 1967-73 Cougar, 1960-66 Falcon or Comet, 196

So I have a 2002 ford explorer sport trac that has been dying at stop signs/red lights. It also idles super rough and when I try to accelerate quickly there's a few second pause before it reacts. Also makes a popping sound occasionally. Almost like a backfire but not as loud. Any ideas? Ferrari's Biggest Mistake? Is the 348 TS Truly Terrible? First Drive Impressions Ferrari's catalogue is not the lineage of perfection many make it out to be. There are a few car 2017 Chevy Malibu 4cyl EXHAUST w/ MUFFLER DELETE! WANT A CHEVY BOW TIE EXHAUST TIP? CLICK THE LINK BELOW! https://amzn.to/3mRoUQS 2017 Chevy Malibu 4cyl … Either metal or plasti Had my rear window shatter today. 23° today and about 3 minutes into my drive my window completely shattered. Anyone in here have this happen to them?

Ford Explorer Sport Trac Power Window Wiring Diagram ...

Ford Explorer Sport Trac Power Window Wiring Diagram ...

Isuzu Amigo Rebuild My father rebuilds a 1989 Isuzu Amigo. Enjoy! If you hear a rumbling hammer strike the screwdriver in each rag into the plug while you move the u wheel firmly

I have a 2002 Ford Focus 4 dr hatchback--the rear ...

I have a 2002 Ford Focus 4 dr hatchback--the rear ...

2002 Ford Explorer Left Rear Power Window Regulator

2002 Ford Explorer Left Rear Power Window Regulator

Took this whilst on a ‘ghost hunt’ at an abandoned asylum.

Took this whilst on a ‘ghost hunt’ at an abandoned asylum.

2002 Ford Explorer: Need Diagram for 2002 Ford Explorer ...

2002 Ford Explorer: Need Diagram for 2002 Ford Explorer ...

2002 FORD EXPLORER 3/3/02 WIPER MOTOR ASSEMBLY REAR ...

2002 FORD EXPLORER 3/3/02 WIPER MOTOR ASSEMBLY REAR ...

New Window Regulator Rear Right For Ford Explorer 1991 ...

New Window Regulator Rear Right For Ford Explorer 1991 ...

Ford Explorer Questions - Which fuse is for the drivers ...

Ford Explorer Questions - Which fuse is for the drivers ...

I have a 2002 Explorer. All power windows no longer work ...

I have a 2002 Explorer. All power windows no longer work ...

2002 Ford Explorer Window Regulator - Drivers Window

2002 Ford Explorer Window Regulator - Drivers Window

I have a 2000 ford explorer. The driver door window does ...

I have a 2000 ford explorer. The driver door window does ...

2002 Ford Explorer Engine Diagram | Automotive Parts ...

2002 Ford Explorer Engine Diagram | Automotive Parts ...

Front Passenger Right Window Regulator with Motor for Ford ...

Front Passenger Right Window Regulator with Motor for Ford ...

For 2002-2010 Ford Explorer Window Regulator Rear Right ...

For 2002-2010 Ford Explorer Window Regulator Rear Right ...

2002 ford Explorer Wiring Diagram | Free Wiring Diagram

2002 ford Explorer Wiring Diagram | Free Wiring Diagram

The dog was not allowed into the street. So he was just sitting and looking at the procession Semana Santa like a king from his balcony

The dog was not allowed into the street. So he was just sitting and looking at the procession Semana Santa like a king from his balcony

Window regulator, Window motor: how it works, problems ...

Window regulator, Window motor: how it works, problems ...

How do I replace a window regulator on a 2002 Ford ...

How do I replace a window regulator on a 2002 Ford ...

2002 Ford Explorer: apply a decal to the rear lift window ...

2002 Ford Explorer: apply a decal to the rear lift window ...

How do I replace a window regulator on a 2002 Ford ...

How do I replace a window regulator on a 2002 Ford ...

Wiring Diagram 2002 Ford Explorer Images - Wiring Diagram ...

Wiring Diagram 2002 Ford Explorer Images - Wiring Diagram ...

[DIAGRAM] 2000 Explorer Wiring Diagram Rear FULL Version ...

[DIAGRAM] 2000 Explorer Wiring Diagram Rear FULL Version ...

2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Engine Diagram - Wiring Forums

2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Engine Diagram - Wiring Forums

2000 Ford Explorer Radio Wiring Diagram | Ford explorer ...

2000 Ford Explorer Radio Wiring Diagram | Ford explorer ...

the window of the soul

the window of the soul

New Ford Explorer Mountaineer Front Left Driver Power ...

New Ford Explorer Mountaineer Front Left Driver Power ...

2000 Ford Explorer power windows My power windows will not ...

2000 Ford Explorer power windows My power windows will not ...

2002 Ford Explorer Engine Diagram | Automotive Parts ...

2002 Ford Explorer Engine Diagram | Automotive Parts ...

[CO_7672] 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Engine Diagram ...

[CO_7672] 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Engine Diagram ...

Stairwell behind tall windows

Stairwell behind tall windows

2002 Ford Explorer Window Issues: the Rear Passenger ...

2002 Ford Explorer Window Issues: the Rear Passenger ...

Power Window Regulator Left Driver Side LH for Ford ...

Power Window Regulator Left Driver Side LH for Ford ...

Ford Explorer Power Window Regulator Motor At Monster Auto ...

Ford Explorer Power Window Regulator Motor At Monster Auto ...

Power Window Regulator For 2002-2007 Ford Explorer Front ...

Power Window Regulator For 2002-2007 Ford Explorer Front ...

Wiring Diagram 2002 Ford Explorer Images | Wiring Collection

Wiring Diagram 2002 Ford Explorer Images | Wiring Collection

Front Power Window Regulator w/Motor For 02-08 Ford ...

Front Power Window Regulator w/Motor For 02-08 Ford ...

Jew

Jew

2000 Mercury Mountaineer Engine Diagram / 2000 Ford ...

2000 Mercury Mountaineer Engine Diagram / 2000 Ford ...

Ford Explorer Power Window Regulator Motor At Monster Auto ...

Ford Explorer Power Window Regulator Motor At Monster Auto ...

1999 2000 Ford explorer XLT Window regulator Right rear ...

1999 2000 Ford explorer XLT Window regulator Right rear ...

Window Regulator W/Motor Ford Explorer XLT XLS Limited ...

Window Regulator W/Motor Ford Explorer XLT XLS Limited ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

43 christianity tree diagram

39 sloan flush valve parts diagram

42 airport diagram legend